Murrayville, Georgia
2.5

Update by user Dec 14, 2014

The issue has been resolved. MAC made everything right. I will buy from them again.

Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2014

Order over $275 online of the Object of Affection collection.Received the order with no packaging boxes, the open product was stuffed inside the gift bag.

One of the reason I order the collection was the beautiful boxes. I do not want to give this as a present without the boxes. I called Mac customer service spoke to Brent, was told they will send me a prepaid return label to send everything back and then reorder everything over again and then I will get the boxes the product should of come in. there was no apology, no kiss my *** no nothing.

I ask for Brent full name was told he does not give that out, I ask to speak to manager, Brent told me to call back at 9 am. Oh btw I ordered over $200 worth of the holiday collection the week before. I do not believe that I should waste my time and effort to send back & reorder the product that they screwed up.

Just send me the the boxes and act like they care about their customer.I will be sending back both orders, I do not want to give Mac anymore of my money, it is such a shame that a great product has lousy customer services.

Review about: Mac Cosmetics Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments