Estaee Lauder announce publicly that they would stop testing on animals. I have seen photographs of a lab where MAC cosmetics are tested for the asian market.
The animals are bound tightly, unable to move, unable to escape the torture.
These are sentient beings who's nervous systems react to pain just as ours do.
In the attached picture the lab is using CATS!!!
I spoke to a supervisor at MAC who said they have to do this to sell in these countries.
My answer to that is that MAC HAS ENOUGH MONEY and should stick to their principles and refuse to sell in these countries until they change these laws. NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE UNLESS CORPORATIONS STICK TO THEIR PRINCIPLES.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."