Estaee Lauder announce publicly that they would stop testing on animals. I have seen photographs of a lab where MAC cosmetics are tested for the asian market.
The animals are bound tightly, unable to move, unable to escape the torture.
These are sentient beings who's nervous systems react to pain just as ours do.
In the attached picture the lab is using CATS!!!
I spoke to a supervisor at MAC who said they have to do this to sell in these countries.
My answer to that is that MAC HAS ENOUGH MONEY and should stick to their principles and refuse to sell in these countries until they change these laws. NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE UNLESS CORPORATIONS STICK TO THEIR PRINCIPLES.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."