1.3K views
Resolved

Update by user Feb 15, 2016

Truly unavailable and sad how a company like M.A.C handles serious matter like in my situation by closing down the store .Being unprofessional is not even a question.

Still suffering from this incident and all they could've done for me was to send me free make up, after all the days i missed from work and being behind in rent and bill.M.A.C AT 125th STREET IS CLOSED WONDER WHY??

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014

I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st.Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek.

I tell my self I should've walk away when I saw the make up artist passing around the same brushes she was using on me to her co wokers n back to her booth without being sanitize. It was in plain view not caring what they are transmitting from one client to another. While doing my make up the artist kept walking away to do sales. On top of everything she did not deliver the look that I was looking for.

Right now im on antibiotics and steroids to prevent infection going to my brain.My email Elizabethfrias1985@gmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments

Just wondering what you mean by stating you developed "a bacteria".Do you mean a bacterial infection?

Also, I am very sorry for what happened to you, but it sounds as though it's a fluke, because of the unsanitary practices of the makeup "artist", and not the makeup. You really should be careful because it's really unfair to blame the company, if it was just the individual. I've used Mac for years, and I know at least 16 other women who do, as well. You definitely get what you pay for with makeup, and Mac is one of the better, higher-end brands.

I truly hope you are better and have healed thoroughly. I would say be a little more cautious, in the future, though; if you saw her passing back used and non-sanitized brushes, why didn't you call her out immediately? I guess I don't understand why you would stay when she was using unsafe practices and rudely getting up to get other sales rung up.

You are important, you are valuable, and you deserve better than that type of treatment.Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself - you absolutely have the unequivocal right to do so!

that looks like a bruise not bacteria...

Hello everyone.

It can be the brushes or your allergic. I have the best products in market and the company give you warranties about the product.

Be a costumer or work for this company. Try

4162680864 Anthony

Brooklyn, New York, United States #940108

You are a barely functionalRetard.Makeup is the least of your problems.

Let the bacteria grow; it's smarter than the brain in your head.

I bet your parents are brother and sister.You are as fugly as Lena Dumptruck from Girls and just as FuckingDumb.

to Shutthe ***up #971816

Dear shut the *** up stop trying to act hard on consumer review sites. Just because your mother is a scabby *** doesn't give you the right to take your hatred out on women.

to Shutthe ***up #1048923