Mac Cosmetics - Review from Bronx, New York

103 of 125 Mac Cosmetics reviews

Update added by user Feb 15

Truly unavailable and sad how a company like M.A.C handles serious matter like in my situation by closing down the store .Being unprofessional is not even a question.

Still suffering from this incident and all they could've done for me was to send me free make up, after all the days i missed from work and being behind in rent and bill.M.A.C AT 125th STREET IS CLOSED WONDER WHY??

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014

I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st.Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek.

I tell my self I should've walk away when I saw the make up artist passing around the same brushes she was using on me to her co wokers n back to her booth without being sanitize. It was in plain view not caring what they are transmitting from one client to another. While doing my make up the artist kept walking away to do sales. On top of everything she did not deliver the look that I was looking for.

Right now im on antibiotics and steroids to prevent infection going to my brain.My email Elizabethfrias1985@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Make Up
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #573042 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mac Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 125 Mac Cosmetics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03 #1088074

Just wondering what you mean by stating you developed "a bacteria". Do you mean a bacterial infection? Also, I am very sorry for what happened to you, but it sounds as though it's a fluke, because of the unsanitary practices of the makeup "artist", and not the makeup. You really should be careful because it's really unfair to blame the company, if it was just the individual. I've used Mac for years, and I know at least 16 other women who do, as well. You definitely get what you pay for with makeup, and Mac is one of the better, higher-end brands. I truly hope you are better and have healed thoroughly. I would say be a little more cautious, in the future, though; if you saw her passing back used and non-sanitized brushes, why didn't you call her out immediately? I guess I don't understand why you would stay when she was using unsafe practices and rudely getting up to get other sales rung up. You are important, you are valuable, and you deserve better than that type of treatment. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself - you absolutely have the unequivocal right to do so!

3 1 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026455

that looks like a bruise not bacteria...

0 2 Reply

Apr 22, 2015 #975318

Hello everyone.
It can be the brushes or your allergic. I have the best products in market and the company give you warranties about the product.
Be a costumer or work for this company. Try
4162680864 Anthony

0 6 Reply
Shutthe Fuckup

Feb 02, 2015 #940108 Brooklyn, New York, United States

You are a barely functionalRetard. Makeup is the least of your problems. Let the bacteria grow; it's smarter than the brain in your head. I bet your parents are brother and sister. You are as fugly as Lena Dumptruck from Girls and just as FuckingDumb.

3 32 Reply
wicked

Apr 14, 2015 #971816

Dear shut the *** up stop trying to act hard on consumer review sites. Just because your mother is a scabby *** doesn't give you the right to take your hatred out on women.

8 1 Reply

Oct 15, 2015 #1048923

loser

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mac Cosmetics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mac Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×