Update added by user Feb 15
Truly unavailable and sad how a company like M.A.C handles serious matter like in my situation by closing down the store .Being unprofessional is not even a question.
Still suffering from this incident and all they could've done for me was to send me free make up, after all the days i missed from work and being behind in rent and bill.M.A.C AT 125th STREET IS CLOSED WONDER WHY??
Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014
I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st.Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek.
I tell my self I should've walk away when I saw the make up artist passing around the same brushes she was using on me to her co wokers n back to her booth without being sanitize. It was in plain view not caring what they are transmitting from one client to another. While doing my make up the artist kept walking away to do sales. On top of everything she did not deliver the look that I was looking for.
Right now im on antibiotics and steroids to prevent infection going to my brain.My email Elizabethfrias1985@gmail.com
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Make Up
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Estaee Lauder announce publicly that they would stop testing on animals. I have seen photographs of a lab where MAC cosmetics are tested for the asian market. The animals..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "Ebay rates this company as "five star item as described". How could they if they show almost 140 complaints in a single year? I advise people to stay away..."
- "After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously. However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."