Update added by user Feb 15, 2016
Truly unavailable and sad how a company like M.A.C handles serious matter like in my situation by closing down the store .Being unprofessional is not even a question.
Still suffering from this incident and all they could've done for me was to send me free make up, after all the days i missed from work and being behind in rent and bill.M.A.C AT 125th STREET IS CLOSED WONDER WHY??
Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014
I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st.Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek.
I tell my self I should've walk away when I saw the make up artist passing around the same brushes she was using on me to her co wokers n back to her booth without being sanitize. It was in plain view not caring what they are transmitting from one client to another. While doing my make up the artist kept walking away to do sales. On top of everything she did not deliver the look that I was looking for.
Right now im on antibiotics and steroids to prevent infection going to my brain.My email Elizabethfrias1985@gmail.com
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Make Up
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again. I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way..."
- "Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired this man. We trusted him. Turns out. He is a absulute scam artist. We paid hIm to build out .Our social..."
- "Package was sent. It took a long time to ship. Tracking just stopped on line. Went to post office three times looking for package. Tracking did not say where..."