Review about Mac Cosmetics Pigment from Glendale, Arizona

Today I visited MAC located in the Arrowhead Mall Glendale, AZ.When i walked in both associates were busy which of course is to be expected.

After about 10 minutes no one had uttered a word to me, and helped numerous customers who entered the store after me. At this point it was obvious that they were ignoring me. I initially came to purchase a new BB in light Plus, Studio Fix in NC20, refill on my Pink Pearl Pigment. After 15 minutes I realized they didnt deserve my business but decided not to waste a trip to the mall and requested a sample of Kitschmas pigment.

After receiving the sample I realized there isnt even enough to put one application on my eyes.

This is not customer service, if you don't feel comfortable saying hello to a stranger then you need to find another line of work. I frequent MAC stores because I trust their judgement about what looks good with my skin tone and helping me to find the right products that suit my individual needs. How can I get that when i'm not given the time of day?

I'm very disappointed in the level of professionalism displayed in this location.

I recently moved to AZ from CT and I was hoping this would be a good location to shop regularly.Going forward I will use the Sephora across the hall.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mac Cosmetics Pigment
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #743421 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mac Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 03, 2015 #1073135

I went to the MAC store in Glendale, CA and they ignored me too. I wanted to buy a lipstick but since they didn't even say anything I kept saying excuse me and I was standing next to different employees. After being there for 5 minutes and checking their make up I decided to leave. It was going to be my first purchase at any MAC store but I'm happy I didn't buy anything from them and I never will because after all they products are loaded with toxic chemicals and they are way overpriced.

1 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073248

They are over priced which is why they need to step up to the plate with their customer service.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mac Cosmetics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mac Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about