Review about Mac Cosmetics Lipstick from La Verne, California

55 of 125 Mac Cosmetics reviews

Went to purchased lipsticks one day, busy day, and the workers were rude as ***.On top of that they were not following proper protocal when cleansing lipsticks!

Long story short, I caught herpes from it! Saturating my entire lips!!! What's worst is they did absolutely nothing but offer me some free products to compensate for my suffering, even though now I will have these break outs for the rest of my life!!! Saying that I shouldnt have used the lipstick if I thought it was un sanitary!

Wth im a consumer hustling around to Christmas shop, why would I have to take such pre caution??I will never shop at or promote mac again they basically ruined my life and don't even seem to care!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
55 of 125 Mac Cosmetics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 23, 2015 #1068503

Dont try makeup testers on your face. Instead swatch them on your hand, with so many people trying the products someone was bound to catch something. Did you get the herpes from the lipstick that you purchased? Was it sealed? I work in a retail store and I had a customer that was gonna buy an open used lipgloss the other day. Nasty, make sure the makeup is sealed before buying. Sorry that happened to you.

0 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068059

What da heck! Sue them if this really happened. Gather all your evidence and head to your nearest product injury lawyer. Many will take your case and only get paid if you win. And surely if you can line up your ducks well enough...you can!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.