La Verne, California

Went to purchased lipsticks one day, busy day, and the workers were rude as ***.On top of that they were not following proper protocal when cleansing lipsticks!

Related: Mac Cosmetics - Attempted lipstick purchase

Long story short, I caught herpes from it! Saturating my entire lips!!! What's worst is they did absolutely nothing but offer me some free products to compensate for my suffering, even though now I will have these break outs for the rest of my life!!! Saying that I shouldnt have used the lipstick if I thought it was un sanitary!

Wth im a consumer hustling around to Christmas shop, why would I have to take such pre caution??I will never shop at or promote mac again they basically ruined my life and don't even seem to care!

Review about: Mac Cosmetics Lipstick.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mac Cosmetics Lipstick
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments

Dont try makeup testers on your face.Instead swatch them on your hand, with so many people trying the products someone was bound to catch something.

Did you get the herpes from the lipstick that you purchased? Was it sealed? I work in a retail store and I had a customer that was gonna buy an open used lipgloss the other day.

Nasty, make sure the makeup is sealed before buying.Sorry that happened to you.

What da heck!Sue them if this really happened.

Gather all your evidence and head to your nearest product injury lawyer.

Many will take your case and only get paid if you win.And surely if you can line up your ducks well enough...you can!