Went to purchased lipsticks one day, busy day, and the workers were rude as ***.On top of that they were not following proper protocal when cleansing lipsticks!
Long story short, I caught herpes from it! Saturating my entire lips!!! What's worst is they did absolutely nothing but offer me some free products to compensate for my suffering, even though now I will have these break outs for the rest of my life!!! Saying that I shouldnt have used the lipstick if I thought it was un sanitary!
Wth im a consumer hustling around to Christmas shop, why would I have to take such pre caution??I will never shop at or promote mac again they basically ruined my life and don't even seem to care!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mac Cosmetics Lipstick
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Estaee Lauder announce publicly that they would stop testing on animals. I have seen photographs of a lab where MAC cosmetics are tested for the asian market. The animals..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."