4.2

I was at the Towson Town Center in Baltimore County. I was explaining t the woman, her name was MacKenzie, that i was having some issues with having an oily face after a short time after applying my foundation.

She stated that it was not the foundation that it was my personal skin issue and begin to tell me technical terms as to why it happens. She was very condescending. After feeling like she did not want to help me, i left even more confused than when i arrived. After leaving the store I decided to return to the store and ask for someone else to help.

I was preparing for my wedding in one week and wanted to look as flawless as possible. I was greeted by another employee who asked me questions and attentively wanted to help resolve my issue. She was waiting on another customer but was able to give me some information. She stated that with oily skin, that the foundation i had was not a good match, that she suggested another.

She asked MacKenzie to do a "color swatch" on me while she finished up with her prior client, to which MacKenzie did not respond. MacKenzie approached me and asked if I had returned to get the product that I had originally asked for. I responded no, that the young layd had suggested another product. As i was talking to her, she turned her back, while i was talking, and walked away.

The other young associate was able to get the right foundation, return my old one and i purchased a powder, oil free lotion and mascara. i wanted to purchase a liquid liner and they were out of stock. I spent almost $100 in the store and if it weren't for my wedding i would have went to another MAC store, I also contemplated going to Sephora because i was so disgusted with MacKenzie's customer services. She was rude and unwilling to assist me.

As she was checking me out at the register, MacKenzie was asked to handle a phone call and I realized that she was the manager on duty. Needless to say I will not be returning to this location because of this encounter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mac Cosmetics Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Its products.

I didn't like: Rude staff and appalling customer service.

• Horrible Mac Customer Service