My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me.I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got it and she told me.
The first time I used it after about two days my lips became irritated, dry and itchy. I didn't wear it anymore for about two weeks. I used it again and this time it's worse and my lips are throbbing and inside my mouth is also irritated. I emailed the company and haven't heard anything yet!
I'm going to the ER.
I will never wear MAC again.I will keep you guys posted
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- my lips hurt and people keep asking me what happened to my lips
- Preferred solution:
- I would like compensation for the embarrassment and pain that i'm in. This is a very serious situation i'm in the beauty industry
- Product or service
- Mac Cosmetics Lipstick
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."