100% full Not resolved

My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me.I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got it and she told me.

The first time I used it after about two days my lips became irritated, dry and itchy. I didn't wear it anymore for about two weeks. I used it again and this time it's worse and my lips are throbbing and inside my mouth is also irritated. I emailed the company and haven't heard anything yet!

I'm going to the ER.

I will never wear MAC again.I will keep you guys posted

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lipstick. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my lips hurt and people keep asking me what happened to my lips" of mac cosmetics lipstick. Mac Cosmetics needs to "i would like compensation for the embarrassment and pain that i'm in. this is a very serious situation i'm in the beauty industry" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mac cosmetics lipstick in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mac Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments