3.0

Today I visited MAC located in the Arrowhead Mall Glendale, AZ.When i walked in both associates were busy which of course is to be expected.

After about 10 minutes no one had uttered a word to me, and helped numerous customers who entered the store after me. At this point it was obvious that they were ignoring me. I initially came to purchase a new BB in light Plus, Studio Fix in NC20, refill on my Pink Pearl Pigment. After 15 minutes I realized they didnt deserve my business but decided not to waste a trip to the mall and requested a sample of Kitschmas pigment.

After receiving the sample I realized there isnt even enough to put one application on my eyes.

This is not customer service, if you don't feel comfortable saying hello to a stranger then you need to find another line of work. I frequent MAC stores because I trust their judgement about what looks good with my skin tone and helping me to find the right products that suit my individual needs. How can I get that when i'm not given the time of day?

I'm very disappointed in the level of professionalism displayed in this location.

I recently moved to AZ from CT and I was hoping this would be a good location to shop regularly.Going forward I will use the Sephora across the hall.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mac cosmetics pigment. Mac Cosmetics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mac cosmetics pigment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mac Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments

I went to the MAC store in Glendale, CA and they ignored me too.I wanted to buy a lipstick but since they didn't even say anything I kept saying excuse me and I was standing next to different employees.

After being there for 5 minutes and checking their make up I decided to leave.It was going to be my first purchase at any MAC store but I'm happy I didn't buy anything from them and I never will because after all they products are loaded with toxic chemicals and they are way overpriced.

to Anonymous #1073248

They are over priced which is why they need to step up to the plate with their customer service.