I'm FUMING right now. I shop online all of the time and rely on reviews to make lots of purchasing decisions. I have been a shopper at MAC Cosmetics both online and in stores for about 10 years now, and I think I'm finally done. I've held my tongue and dealt with the crappy attitudes of their sales people, and the continually dropping quality of the products.

But now, it feels like outright FRAUD to their consumers.

I've submitted 3 reviews on their website regarding their products, 2 negative and 1 positive, and guess what? The positive one showed up ASAP, the 2 negative were lost in space. My account actually dosen't even show that submitted those two. Each time I got a submission confirmation saying they can take up to 72 hours to post, each time they never show! So buyer beware, they're screening their reviews!!!

They're too smart to send a confirmation to your email, that would just prove you sent it. I think that's the lowest of the low when it comes to retailing. Buh-bye MAC, hello Sephora, where the reviews all their, bad ones and all

!

Comments

I like this website, Oakley New Fuel Cell Sunglasses it give me many useful information , Oakley New Fuel Cell Sunglasses