1.7
Turnaround Time

I have been a loyal MAC user and even sold their products back in the 90's and MAC on line is so awful I have been dealing with the same issue for weeks now..with no resolution...even escalated spoke to several reps ..a supervisor..chat on line..the story is so bizarre I cannot even bring myself to keep telling this issue..even up until three minutes before I looked up this website..Estée Lauder should be ashamed with themselves..I also cannot believe no follow through false advertisements as well as false complimentary products ...At this point I am so disgusted I may never purchase another item with them again..I hope others do the same..This was like mental abuse..so horrible ..stress for no reason.,and no one cares..the reps have no empowerment and the company should quality monitor their calls..

Product or Service Mentioned: Mac Cosmetics Customer Care.

Preferred solution: It needs to be addresses and revise.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Entire call center and chat service.

Comments

To: Mac Cosmetics Horrible Customer Service and Sad Customer So sorry too hear about your experiences. You deserve better customer service.

Agreed with you. While i was inside of the store, i was looking forward too be buying my two sisters an gift-cards. They were both having bad days, so i was thinking about lifting their spirits up. So that way they could buy e items they want.

As soon as was I walking inside of the store. The employees had the nerve too role their eyes and said, "Another pale person." "No Makeup. No Service." I am ignoring them, and thinking that they had an bad day, so i am letting it go. While i walked too the register too go get an gift-cards.

They took the gift-cards away from me. I am like excuse me, I am buying this gift-cards." The employee said, "Only real people with real money" are allowed to buy our products or our gift-cards." I am giving them an real twenty for both gift-cards. One of the employees said, "How come it is always the pale people always have too waist our time? The other employee said, "Yeah, it's always the white people who have too make the black people like us do more work." I am looking around, I am one of the few only white people into the front of the store.

Now, I am thinking too myself, "I love everyone. I wound never be discriminate against anyone." I went too the employees I am saying this too them, "Clearly you shouldn't be racially profiling people. It's not good for the company you're working at." Then another employee: "We do what we please, and don't give an damn." At this time, i am pissed. I was walking too the front of the store too the back of the store, and asked for an manager, The manager, "Hi, I am the manager." I am like, "Hi.

I am an customer at this store, and you are aware your employees are racially profiling your customers? The manger got an attitude, "and what do you want me too do about it? You're too pale too be an customer." I am like, "You know what. Now, I know why so many people hate this place.

All i wanted were gift-cards. So i walked out of the store without the gift-cards. I am shocked and sickened by this.

This company needs too changed their name too "Mac Cons Metics. " They need too know how their employees treat their customers.

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1244643

I agree with you. I just had horrific experience with mac online.

I bought four items online and asked for expressed shipping. Three days later they called me and said I had to call back to "verify" my order. I phoned back and was put on hold for an hour before I gave up and left and voicemail.

I still don't have products a week after my order. What was the point of ordering with express shipping......