DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT go to this location.Two *** up sales girls were rude upon arrival!

Looked like they were hard core with tats - hired off the street. Stood there waiting for assistance and kept telling me with sarcasm they'd be right with me. The store was disgustingly filthy and the products looked ancient! It took me one hour to get a *** answer about a product and with great difficulty.

These two girls were obnoxiously rude and filled with contempt! I am appalled ...needed to return a lipstick that smells like some sweet gross syrupy odor - allergic! The *** refused to take it back- gave me a hard time. Had to beg one of them to show me an eyebrow pencil- asked her to apply - reluctantly the slug did it!

Looked at the finished product and lmfao! No talented lady hadn't a clue. Mac- you suck- and everyone's on to you!

You hire losers in every location, your products are inferior- yet you rip people off!I believe your days are numbered...fled that nightmare of a store- and immediately start spreading the word!

Review about: Mac Cosmetics Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments