I totally agree and have been messaging MAC and Estee Lauder (own MAC) as they do have a 'Bring It Back' program.I email them constantly as I do not understand how they could have discounted a product that is now selling for $300+ (used bottles) on Amazon and Ebay.

I believe if enough people get on their case and nag enough they may seriously consider bringing it back. So PLEASE jump on this legitimate cause bandwagon and email, write, call...lets get this thing going!!!

BTW- I keep telling them how many LOYAL MAC fans they will be making very happy and how much $$$ they can make.I would buy at least 20 bottles!

Reason of review: You have the power to 'Bring It Back' with your program, but have refused mine and many other loyal customers plea's. People are being ripped off by companies claiming to have an imitation but it is not..

Preferred solution: BRING IT BACK- if only for a limited time. It is mind boggling that you bring back a shade, or lipstick but not something that has such an emotional impact on people. Please acknowledge this issue!.

Had an Experience with Mac Cosmetics?

Comments